sobota 14. září 2013

Premier League - Round 4 (Saturday matches)

This weekend showing some quality matches, with english premier league clubs playing their fourth games in the league.

MANCHESTER UNITED - CRYSTAL PALACE
Satuarday will start with the defending champions Manchester United against one of this years newcomers, Crystal Palace. I don't this this will be a match full of suprises. Man United have the quality needed to beat "The Eagles", plus the fans are excited to see Marouane Fellaini making his first appearance at the "Theatre of Dreams". Crystal Palace bought a few players, but they are missing a key player, like Zaha was, in the last season.
My tip: 2-0

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - NORWICH CITY
With all the players Spurs bought, they just must be able to beat a team like Norwich at home. Soldado, Chadli, Dembelé, Defoe, Lamela - all players capable of doing a good job in the box. Norwich aren't doing that bad so far, a draw against Everton and a win against Southampton giving them 4 points and the 9th place in the league table, but Spurs are a completely different level.
My tip: 3-0

FULHAM - WEST BROMWICH ALBION

This will be a quite interesting game to watch, both teams are about the same level. Both teams can be proud of their attacking power with Berbatov + Bent on the home side and Anelka + Vydra on the other. A very close game full of turnovers.
My tip: 2-2

STOKE CITY - MANCHESTER CITY
Stoke are doing very well so far, 6 points out of 3 games - a one nil lost at Anfield and two wins against the London clubs West Ham and Crystal Palace. Manchester City have the same amount of points, but they lost against Cardiff, which no one expected, so I would really count them as massive favourites in this game, but I still think they will manage to win somehow.
My tip: 1-2

SUNDERLAND - ARSENAL
Finally, Arséne Wenger finally bought someone, and he isn't bad at all, probably one of the best attacking midfielders Mesut Ozil will try out his red jersey for the first time. Arsenal are playing away, but I think they'll bring three points to the Emirates Stadium quite easily.
My tip: 1-3


ASTON VILLA - NEWCASTLE

This will certainly be a good match. Aston Villa brought another decent striker on their side (Libor Kozák). If they combine him with Benteke, they cannot lose this match. Newcastle is the similiar level as Villa but the maximum they can get out of this match is a point.
My tip: 2-1

HULL CITY - CARDIFF CITY

I have absolutely no idea. Two newcomers, lack of experience.
My tip: 2-2

These are only matches being played on Satuarday, and my tips on them ... I don't expect them to be right, I just thought it would be fun to write them down and then see what happens. And as for Chelsea ... I just hope it's a win :) KTBFFH!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat